PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN VISA FOR NEPAL
Steps for Visa Application and Distribution
- Kindly fill the Visa application form manually. Bring properly filled Manual Visa Application form to the Embassy of Nepal, State of Nepal. Click this Link to download the form–Visa Application form (Manual)
- Also Fill the Online Visa application form with necessary details. Click the link: Online Visa Application Form (https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/onlinevisa-mission/application)
- An applicant can apply for visa in person or through his/her representative (a letter of authorization needed in the latter’s case) at the Embassy of Nepal.
- The visa will be issued upon the completion of all due procedures and submission of required documents.
- Visa fees, once paid, are not refundable.
- The Embassy reserves the right to issue or refuse visa for Nepal.
Types of Visas
- Tourist Visa
- Original Passport and its copy (with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of intended departure from Nepal and one blank page)2 passport size photos
- A well-filled up and duly signed visa application form
- Civil Identity Card (if any)
- Kuwaiti visa (for other nationalities other than Kuwaitis who are living and working in the State of Kuwait and wish to visit Nepal)
- No Objection Letter (NOC) from the concerned company or sponsor by mentioning full name, nationality, job title, salary among others (if employed in the State of Kuwait)
(Note: The tourist visa can be extended up to 150 days in a maximum in a visa year, with the renewal only from the Department of Immigration in Kathmandu or Immigration Office in Pokhara, Nepal.)
- Diplomatic/Official Visa
- Recommendation Letter issued from the Foreign Ministry or diplomatic mission of the concerned State for diplomatic or official visa
- Diplomatic or official passport and its copy
- A well-filled up and duly signed visa application form (download visa application form here)
- passport size photos
(Note: Diplomatic visas are issued to a person considered fit to be granted diplomatic privileges by Government of Nepal and to the family members of such person holding the diplomatic passport on the basis of reciprocity.)
- On-Arrival Visa
Tourists visiting Nepal from other countries (except Afghanistan, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Iraq, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Palestine, Somalia, Swaziland, Syria and Zimbabwe) get on-arrival visa at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Other Visas
- Non-Tourist Visa
- Transit Visa
- Non-Residential Visa
(For details, please visit nepalimmigration.gov.np)
Tel : 977 – 1 – 4429659 / 4429660 / 4438862 / 4438868
Fax : 977 – 1 – 4433934 /4433935
Email : email@example.com
FOR VISA APPLICATION
|Visa Hours||09:00-13:00 hrs. (From Sunday to Thursday)|
|12 Kuwaiti Dinar (for 15 Days’ Multiple Entry Tourist Visa)
18 Kuwaiti Dinar (for 30 Days’ Multiple Entry Tourist Visa)
40 Kuwaiti Dinar (for 90 Days’ Multiple Entry Tourist Visa)
*No charges (Diplomatic and Official visa/ Minor under 10 years of age)
|Visa Processing Duration||1 Working Day (24 Hours)|